- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive Management
- Contact Us
- SIERRA NEVADA CORPORATION DREAM CHASER TESTING BEGINS AT NASA DRYDEN, LANGLEY
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Shipment of Dream Chaser Flight Vehicle to NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Dream Chaser Spacecraft System Passes Third Milestone With Successful Integrated System Safety Design Review
- SNC’s Hybrid Rocket Engines Power SpaceShipTwo on its First Powered Flight Test
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Completes Dream Chaser Milestones for Commercial Crew Integrated Capabilities Program
Sierra Nevada News & Press Releases
Sparks, Nevada – February 9, 2009 – The Space Review discusses the history and future of Reusable Launch Vehicles (RLV) technology, including the SNC SpaceDev Dream Chaser, and the challenges that remain ahead. For more information on this topic and to find out the role Sierra Nevada Corporation plays within this technology, click on The Space Review link below to view the complete article.
“Lincoln and railroads, Obama and RLVs Article" – Reprinted with permission of The Space Review
About Sierra Nevada Corporation
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is known for its rapid, innovative, and agile technology solutions in electronics, aerospace, avionics, space, propulsion, micro-satellite, aircraft and communications systems for both the private and public sectors. Founded in 1963, SNC’s seven unique business areas employ more than 1600 people in 31 different locations in 20 states – all of whom are dedicated to providing leading-edge solutions to SNC’s dynamic customer base.
Over its 45 year history, SNC has remained focused on providing its customers the very best in diversified technologies to meet their needs and has a strong and proven track record of success. SNC has grown into one of the Top Woman-Owned Federal Contractors in the United States while maintaining its reputation for innovation and agility. The company continues to focus its growth on the commercial sector through internal advancements and outside acquisitions, including the emerging markets of telemedicine, nanotechnology, energy and net-centric operations.
MEDIA CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-331-0222